- NORDFOLIEN GmbH, Steinfeld, was founded in 1966 by Peter Mager under the name Nordenia Kunststoffe Peter Mager KG.
- Production begins after the construction of the production hall in 1967.
- The first acquisition of two sister companies and transformation into Nordenia Verpackungswerke AG took place.
- The first foreign company was established in the USA.
- The transformation into Nordenia International AG as a Finance and Management-Holding took place in 1992. Until 2003 the company functioned as a sister company of Nordenia International AG (NIAG).
- Newbuild of the manufacturing facility Nordenia Polska, Zdzieszowice.
- The company was acquired 30.04.2003 by the internationally active PSP Beteiligungs GmbH headquartered in Steinfeld/Mühlen and renamed NORDFOLIEN GmbH, Steinfeld and NORDFOLIEN Polska Sp. z o.o., Zdzieszowice. PSP Beteiligungs GmbH today holds 100 % of the shares.
- Expansion of the works NORDFOLIEN Polska, Zdzieszowice through newbuild of a further production hall as well as extension of the social and administrative facilities.
- The outside stock area is expanded by 3000 m2.
- Plant expansion at the NORDFOLIEN location in Steinfeld with the building of a new production hall for producing, printing and packing.
- Expansion of the office complex at NORDFOLIEN Polska (Poland), Zdzieszowice.
- Construction of a new recycling hall in Zdzieszowice, Poland.
New motor block heating plant in 2015 in Steinfeld. Motor is put into operation in 2016.
- Conversion of Hall 8 into an R&D Center at NORDFOLIEN in Steinfeld.
Completion and certification of the clean room in Steinfeld for the production of inliners for food, etc.
- NORDFOLIEN Polska, Zdzieszowice plant expansion through the new construction of a production hall for extrusion. Social rooms are added and a new parking lot is constructed.
- On 01.04.2018, NORDFOLIEN GmbH was acquired 100 % by the international RPC Group based in Rushden, UK.